Most of the new courses replace the entire set of Jane Austen courses cancelled by the instructor.
- Dr. Joe Coffey will be offering his latest course: "Spotlighting the Rising Powers of India and South East Asia".
- Former County Commissioner Judy Johnson will explain the many state constitutional amendments that will be on the November ballot.
- Joan Beers will be offering a two-week refresher course on Mahjongg.
- Additional one-hour opportunities have been added to practice Tai Chi before morning classes and Chair Yoga during lunch breaks.
- Also, during three Fall Term lunch breaks Phil Davis will offer 30-minute Lunch and Learn sessions on technology topics of broad interest to seniors. He is starting with "Cut the Cord: Get your TV Over the Internet" on September 14.
A few courses have been rescheduled to permit Dr. Coffey's new course to be completed before he leaves on his Fall cruise. He will be teaching this same course to passengers on a cruise of the Indian Ocean with ports of call on the countries he is spotlighting. They are paying a lot more to attend his course. So, our $20 fee is a real bargain you do not want to miss.
You can learn more about these new courses and the rest of the Senior Learners Fall Term courses by attending the FREE Kickoff Party. It will be this Friday at 1:30PM in our classroom (Room 112 in Building 20 on CF's Ocala Campus).
- A marked up file of the revised 2018 Fall Term calendar is attached. To view it, click on: 2018 Fall Term Calendar Showing Changes.pdf
- The revised Fall Term course catalog and calendar are available for registration at SeniorLearners.org.
- Printed copies of the new course catalog and calendar are also available in the classroom.
- Payments for the cancelled courses are being refunded.
If you have questions send an email to: info@SeniorLearners.org.